Thursday 10 April 2014

Make Over Before And After : ELF and MUA products used!

Hey there!

This is a make over I did on a friend of mine last week. She told me she was struggling to find a foundation that suits her skin so I used my own products to show her how to apply her foundation and also match the right colour.


Here's how I did her make over..

-Firstly I used ELF mineral primer all over the face
-I then concealed any blemishes and red area's with Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (love the wake me up foundation).
- I then applied the ELF Flawless Foundation in Sand all over the face, I read on a pro make up artist forum that this foundation was great for the price (around £7) and it is!
- I then primed the eyes with ELF Eye Primer and applied the eyeshadow from the MUA 'Undress Me Too' Palette.
-I used liquid eyeliner to line the upper lid and applied false lashes that I purchased on Ebay.
- I lightly contoured the face with an MUA Matte Bronzer then used an MUA £1 Blusher called on the apples of the cheeks.
- I highlighted the top of the cheekbones with an MUA 'pro base' kit which has a liquid highlighter in it (which I love)
- Holly's lips were quite dry and chapped so I applied a lip balm then some eye primer over the lips to even out colour and applied a pink lipgloss from Soap and Glory
- Finally I filled in her eyebrows with a shadow from the MUA palette 'Ever After' and that was her make over complete!



Doesn't she look Fab :)

Hope you enjoyed this post.. I have more make overs to share with you soon :)

Until next time...

Carly x


1 comment: