Wednesday 9 April 2014

Smokey Eye Make Up For Blue Eyes, Make Them Pop!!

Hi there!

I did a smokey eye look today for blue eyes, I used the Make Up Academy 'Undress me too' and 'Ever After' Palettes to create this look.

I love the fact these palettes are only £4 and can create a great pigmented look and it really does last, I wore this look for 9 hours and it didn't budge.

So a little tip for blue eyes is to choose shadows with an orange base as this is the opposite of blue on the colour wheel it works really well to make blue eyes pop! Coppers, bronze, brown or bright orange (in trend this summer) will do the trick nicely!

Here is the look..


My eyes are actually a grey/blue and I really think these colours help to make them look brighter.

Would you wear this look, what is your favourite eyeshdow colour? 

Let me know, leave me a comment :)

Until next time..

Carly x

No comments:

Post a Comment